Friday, March 7, 2014

I Am Back With Some Excuses

It's been a while. . .

Due to intervening circumstances, had to take a long hiatus from blogging.  I gave birth to a beauty, which pregnancy gave me more pounds to add up to the existing unwanted ones, mommy duties tripled, office tasks became more than multiple, Blogger didn't seem to be cooperating, excuses, excuses and excuses . . .

Admittedly, during the times I wasn't blogging, something was indeed amiss.  Fashion is so complicated and yet light, pleasant and amusing.  There are countless things or ideas to talk about or views to share especially with those who are equally adept that seem to be gratifying. Even the information where to buy the cheapest hair clip may be useful for some or an advise where the ongoing sale is may just be what one is looking for.  This is the reason why I created this blog - I simply wanted to share. I am not saying I am fashionably abled but I would like to believe I have some sense of it. And whatever the &*%$#@^ was the crunch with the Blogger (and the blogger herself) for the past months, I am just glad to be back again.

Please do not mistake my outfit post as any implied representation that I have taken myself up as blog post worthy again (not saying that I was before), but my mantra has always been imperfections regardless, you can pose your way out.  DO whatever floats your boat.  "It" is just a state of mind. . . excuses . . . excuses . . . and excuses . . . 



While you still have some (or a lot in my case) of pounds to shed, opt first for some flowy and not body-tight dresses (I wonder why I have quite a number of these dresses).  The classic combination of a black and white cannot be overemphasized.  The neckpiece is an attempt to conform with no black office attire (more of a destruction ploy).


(Dress: Mango/Shoes: online/Neckpiece: Landmark/Eyewear: Gucci)

Since everything is being done in a rush, this would do for now.

Hopefully, I will be back for good.

TNT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.