Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cover-Up

The reunions and gatherings this Season are tests to your fashion sense.  With all the social media available to record and make your event somehow a public consumption, there is a pressure to look decent at least.  Unfortunately, it is more challenging for those "figuratively" challenged.  Thank god for those cover ups. They work to literally cover what needs to be covered.

A lined blazer would have done the same trick but I am trying to avoid anything that would remind me of work while I enjoy the few remaining days of my vacation.  So I opted for unstructured cover-up in sheer fabric, perfect for that casual but mod look.


While dark colors would have worked wonders to make me look smaller, I dressed up in red to stay attuned with the spirit of Christmas.



Added some gold accent to draw the attention away from the not so flattering body part. :)


Top/Trousers/Accessories: Bazaar finds / Shoes: Zara / Bag: Prada

Another fashion dilemma solved.

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.