Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Green Minded

Pantone, the authority on color, revealed the Color of 2013: Emerald Green.



Borrowed this blazer from my sister just so I would be "pantone-in".  I just love how the dull white and black color combo turned into something interesting with a green blazer.  As green is said to imitate the color of nature, it enlivens the ensemble.  

While the cold weather we are enjoying these days could be the main reason for staying cool headed, the sight of green definitely made its contribution in giving me a calm and serene disposition all day.

I should buy more of this cover up. It gives the illusion of a slim waist (with some excess fats, I heavily rely on illusion at the moment). Hehehe :-)


Its a no brainer that color gold goes well with green.


Can't get enough of this animal print. 


Top: Mango / Blazer and Trousers: Folio / Belt: Mango / Accessory: Landmark / Shoes: Payless

Have you stocked on your green pieces for this year?

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.