Thursday, January 3, 2013

That Shift Dress

My DH and I were invited to a special wedding.  It was anticipated to be one glam affair considering the rosters of invites.  I didn't want to be left out so I had an outfit tailored-made. Unfortunately, the finish product didn't turn out as I imagined.  The intended purpose of covering up few flaws here and there weren't served.  I just remembered a shift dress brought few months back which was originally intended for casual get ups. I love this piece because the fabric is so soft and the satin material drapes nicely to just the right places and does not cling to the body (definitely a plus factor).  With few accessories, shoes and a clutch to match, the supposedly casual outfit turned out to be party ready.


It was pure luck that I chanced upon this clutch with same pattern as my shoes. I was meaning to use just any of my old clutches but this one caught my attention (as all animal prints do). I just heard it calling my name.  I just had to have it. What is nice about this clutch is that you can actually use it everyday and it will surely make any outfit an instaglam. Unlike other clutch bags, this can carry not just your lippy but a lot lot more. While the price is reasonable, I think this is another piece worth keeping for my daughters' future use especially since animals prints never go out of style.



Dress: Mango / Shoes: Primadonna / Accessories and Bag: Landmark

Got to have more of these shift dresses.

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.