Thursday, January 31, 2013

Glam On!

Is it too late in a season (or off season) to wear something glittery? I suppose not.

I bought this sequin mini before Christmas.  I was reserving it for an event requiring some dressing up.  Didn't get to wear it not for lack of event but didn't find a perfect top to pair it with.  Anyways, I resolved to wear it soon before it goes out of style.  The fact that it was already put on sale at F21 is a flag that it will soon be.  Anyways, made some serious digging in my closet.  Since the skirt obviously is already embellished, the trick is to keep the top simple.  This nude colored top always saves me from my once in a while fashion dilemma.  The cliche "always stock on basics" passed yet another challenge. 



To blend the color of the top with the skirt, I accessorized it with one of the hues (at least in the same family) of the skirt.


I love how the sequins were put together to create those lovely flower figures.  .  . so feminine!



Top: Zara / Skirt: F21 / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini / Necklace: Bazaar find

I wore this in the office and did't get "memoed".  In view of the foregoing, I therefore submit that sequins can be worn during the day or even at casual occasions.   I think sequined pieces will never go out of style if put together right.

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.