Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Me Time


I have been very busy during the last three (3) months completing my gift list for the season that I had to actually run around malls during my free time just to make the self-imposed deadlines.  During this period I have relatively forgotten to shop for myself.  In fact, my credit card bills would have long rosters of shops where it would be practical to complete my long list (i.e., SM, Landmark, and Rustans for family members and closest friends). 

As I have deliberately forgotten about myself, I feel so deprived of the "best things in life" ("oa" right?).  I have put off the need to buy shoes to alternate with my pairs of office shoes staple.   Poor me, I have deferred the need to change my wardrobe.  What do they say? Women will never have enough shoes, clothes, etc.  But I am back with a vengeance to my husband's dismay.  What better time to crave for the "best things in life"? SEASON END SALE!!!!

First itinerary, the Great Lifestyle Sale at the 3rd Floor of Dimension, Bonifacio High Street.  My officemate had told me a month ago about the on-going sale but my focus was then different.  Nonetheless, I still scored two decent (2) pairs of shoes by Aldo.  Both at 40%. Not bad eh!


Bought this pair to have an alternate for those chunky flatform shoes.



I think the sale will run until January 12, 2012.  So you have a day to panic buy.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.