Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Next Stop. . . Ghills

I have avoided Ghills Shopping Center during the Christmas Season for reasons known to everyone.  But I know almost everyone's practical shopping addiction will not be appeased without braving the stalls upon stalls of Ghills tiangge.  I deceived my DH to bring me to Ghills under the guise of checking out the latest gadgets.  You know guys, right? 

I was able to buy blouses for office at P350 each (hope to take a picture of them soon).  And the biggest and cheapest loot ever, these lovely pairs of shoes . . .




(Pardon the seeming plump pair of legs, its the limitation of a mobile phone camera.) 


I got them for less than P600 a pair.  Who can beat that?!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.