Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chronicle of a Working Mom (Animal Print Invasion)

Animal print has obviously invaded fashion arena for quite some time now.  In fact, some say animal print has surpassed already the concept of what is "trendy" as it no longer comes and goes but has become a staple in every fashionista's closet.  

Mulled over (for few seconds :D) whether to buy this or not.  I am so glad I did. I wear this in the office if I am in for a fight. Hehehe.

Don't be deceived by the loudness of the print.  The back is in plain black which is just right to put focus on the print.  



(Dress: Zara / Shoes: Zara /  Accessory: Ghills / Bag: Prada)
(Note: No animal was harmed in taking these photos) 

Its okay to jump into the bandwagon as long as it looks good on you.

How far has the animal print invaded your closet?

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.