Friday, February 3, 2012

Chronicle of a Working Mom (Ravage your sister's closet)

Forget about any sibling rivalry and begin to take advantage of the fact that you have a sister who is of the same size as you are and have the same fashion sense as you do.  If you are as lucky as me, then you get the chance to double your wardrobe collection instantly without slashing your pocket.

Since my sister and I live in two different cities and move around different circle of friends, we get to exchange clothes every now and then.  Voila, a new set of clothes to strut around.



I got this from my sister's closet.  When she was asking me advise on whether she would buy this, I vehemently objected because it looked like, borrowing from my daughter's expression, "so-last-season".  Since I recently am in love with anything that glitters, can't be happier she bought this.  Choices indeed depend on one present state of mind.

More photos using my husband's Nikon 50mm lense.


Ay Yaya! You missed my shoes?!


Ay Yaya! You cut my head!


Yay Yaya, you got it finally!


Just trying the "no look" effect. Hehehe. . . 


(Top: Zara, Dubai; Trousers: Ghills; Shoes and neckpiece: SM; Bag: Gucci)
Thanks sistah.  By the way, what are your new acquisitions?

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.