Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chronicle of a Working Mom (It's in the details)

While my photos may not be blogged worthy, my fashion sense hopefully is.  I just want to share with you how a simple cut can be given some kick by adding some details.  Imagine, this gray pencil cut skirt sans the lace on the side. What have you got?  Nothing but a simple skirt that wont even deserve a look.  


But notice how the lace on the sides transformed and gave the skirt a needed lift.


(Top: Ensemble /  Skirt: Alexane / Shoes: Greenhills Bazaar / Bag: LV /  Accessories: Greenshills Bazaar)

You could even buy a plain fabric in solid color, buy a lace at Carolinas and have a simplest dress with lace accent custom made.  The imagination of the finish product excites me.   

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.