Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chronicle of a Working Mom (Weekend is an opportunity to dress up, down, edgy or kooky)

Don't we always look forward to weekends? Apart from spending more time with family (although doing errands still for working moms) weekends are great opportunities to dress up, down, edgy or even kooky.  Weekends are time to explore putting pieces together in your closet which otherwise would not pass in an iron clad office wear rule.

This is my no-effort grocery wear.


If you wish to wear one of your old "no frill" tokong pants, at least pair it with a girly top.



(Top: Travel find; Shorts: Zara; Shoes: Franco Sarto; Bag: Longchamp)

My children's party attire.

Showing off the only part of my body that is not invaded by fats. . . at least not yet.



I am so in love with these earrings from SM.  I can wear them everyday.


(Top: SM; Shorts: Cole Vintage: Belt: Forever 21; Shoes: Chocolate Schu; Bag: LV)

My mall attire.


Noticed the heart shape on the blouse? Preparing already for the Valentine's.





(Top: Ghills; Shorts: Topshop; Accessories: Sister's)

This photo was taken inside my sister's bathroom. And the shoes are my sister's from Charles and Keith.


How did your weekend go?

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.