Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chronicle of a Working Mom (the LBD and a lot more)

So much has been been about the versatility and elegance of a Little Back Dress. But don't you get the feeling that the LBD can already be boring at times especially when fashion now has become bold and anything but ordinary.  While most of us have quite a few LBDs owing to our indoctrination that LBD is an essential part of every woman's wardrobe, it should be used instead as a canvass to create a masterpiece.  

You have to have a variety of props to make the LBD stand out among all other LBDs.  Accessorizing it is the way to go.  Since our office observes a no-black policy, I chose to pair it with a bright orange to vibe the air of love (after all, orange is the closest relative of red).


Matched it with my red-orange choker.


Since today is extra special, I used my extra special shoes.


And this get up lasted me until our family date.





(LBD: Classics at SM / Blazer: Forever 21 / Shoes: Janilyn / Accesories: SM and Landmark)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

TNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love to hear your take.